Looking For Anything Specific?

ads header

Love Scenery 良辰美景好时光 Chapter 1.3



Love Scenery Chapter 1.3 

Therefore, Sun Binyu smoked another cigarette and said, "Liang Chen, I can't play games with you tomorrow."

Liang Chen said, "Why?"

Sun Binyu: "Filming."

Liang Chen: "Which one?"

Sun Binyu: "The literary film directed by He Jia."

Liang Chen chuckled. "You didn't take it. This kind of film doesn't make money and you have to go to Hoh Xil to suffer."

"For art." Sun Binyu said, "I took it. Tomorrow’s plane."

Liang Chen: "Really?"

Sun Binyu: "You want me to show you the contract?"

Liang Chen: "............What should I do?"

Sun Binyu thought, except for him. There are indeed no friends who can play games. Although he slipped away, he couldn't save her, so he said, "Well, I have a friend who plays well. He is more free. I will let him take you?"

Liang Chen said, "Is he reliable? "

Sun Binyu: "Will I ever take advantage of you?"

Liang Chen: "Well."

Sun Binyu: "Then I'll tell him."

——"Wait!" Liang Chen suddenly stopped in the WeChat call, "Don't tell him I am Liang Chen."

"..." Sun Binyu, "I know."

This face-saving problem is committed again.

At the end of the round, Sun Binyu picked up the phone and found "Herman" in her WeChat.

Taro, you popsicle: Hi, brother, do me a favour?

Herman has always been very slow to reply to news. Sun Binyu got used to it and didn't wait, so he directly found Director He Jia's WeChat.

Taro, you popsicle: Director He, thank you, you are really my reincarnate parent.

He Jia:?

Taro, you popsicle: I love you, good night, "heart", "heart" and "heart"

At this time, Herman responded.

Herman: Say.

Taro, you popsicle: Help me take my friend to play games, just one month, I will go into religious practice tomorrow.

Herman: Who?

Taro, you pop ice: Just a friend, a girl, very gentle.

Herman: Box spirit?

Sun Binyu: F***, Lu Jing, have you opened your heavenly eyes?

But of course, he would not say that.

Taro, you popsicle: Novices will have the stage of landing into a box, but my friend is quite savvy.

Herman: The benefits?

Two minutes later, Sun Binyu sent a picture to Lu Jing.

Lu Jing had just finished washing and opened it without even thinking about it. When he saw Sun Binyu's beautiful legs, the hair on his legs stood out.

Taro, you popsicle: Seduction, success?

"Sorry, the other party has turned on friend verification. You are not his friend yet. Please send a friend verification request first. After the other party is verified, you can chat."

Sun Binyu:...............

One minute later, Lu Jing passed Sun Binyu's friend verification.

Herman: Are you happy now?

Taro, you popsicle: Okay, can you really help me with this? Didn’t you say that there was no class in the senior year?

Herman: All right.

Sun Binyu knew it was okay. Don't look at his little brother who is usually cold, but he is actually a person who talks very well and treats his friends well.

Sun Binyu immediately looked for Liang Chen.

Taro, you popsicle: Hee hee, it’s done, my friend is a 98k God, with a gun headshot, mobile sniper god, and take you to eat chicken.

Liang Chen didn't really believe that Sun Binyu had such friends.

[Orange]: Haha.

Taro, you popsicle: Don't believe it? Just play with him.

Sun Binyu handily sent Lu Jing's WeChat business card to Liang Chen.

Liang Chen clicked to take a look.

Nickname: Cherish love Website male guests Lu Jing

Liang Chen: ???

What kind of infertile stuff is this?


<3 Buy us a coffee to help support our website and work <3 Thank you <3

https://ko-fi.com/romuse99875

Post a Comment

0 Comments