Looking For Anything Specific?

ads header

Love Scenery 良辰美景好时光 Chapter 2.2



Love Scenery Chapter 2.2

Zhou Zhou smiled triumphantly: "I saw her, she was looking for me today."

He Ye and Song Er exclaimed at the same time: "Wow! Son, you have grown up! "

Zhou Zhou in the dark threw a flirtatious wink to the air," Obviously. "

He Ye asked: "After that? What did she say to you? "

Zhou Zhou sat up, quilt slipped, exposing his strong muscles.

"She came over shyly and told me, Senior, you play basketball really well..."

Zhou Zhou imitated very very disgustingly. With his rough voice, He Ye and Song Er immediately sat laughing together. Even Lu Jing couldn't help but scold him: "There is still a whole winter before spring arrives, what are you in heat?"

He Ye smiled and said, "What happened afterwards?"

Zhou Zhou entered the scene immediately, pinching his throat and saying: "Senior, you were so handsome just now...therefore..."

Zhou Zhou paused, He Ye and Song Er all hung their hearts with their ears erected.

Zhou Zhou's expression changed, and his voice was restored: "Senior, can you give me Lu Jing's WeChat?"

.......

..

Suddenly, the small dormitory broke out in laughter.

Liu Er said, "I knew it, how could you have encountered such a good thing? Hahahahahahahahaha!"

Lu Jing smiled and asked, "You didn't give it, right?"

Zhou Zhou said, "Of course I didn't give it. , But seriously, don't you consider it? Qi Qi is really beautiful!"

Lu Jing turned over the quilt and said lazily: "I am addicted to studying, I can't help myself."

Zhou Zhou climbed to the end of the bed and was able to touch Lu Jing's head, "No, Qi Qi has been looking for me two times. It seems that she will have to look for me again. I am embarrassed to reject her again, it feels so bad."

Lu Jing said in a daze, "Then you just say I don't agree."

Zhou Zhou: "This is too ruthless, right?"

Lu Jing said in a daze, "Before I was too kind and gave others my WeChat, now they send me messages every day, it's annoying."

Liu Er suddenly has an inspiration and said: Lu Jing, I have a way to solve your troubles! "

At this time, Lu Jing was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes. He didn't know what Liu Er had said, so he gave a perfunctory “yeah”.

Liu Er took it as he agreed and whispered to Zhou Zhou, "Quick! Give me his phone! "

Zhou Zhou picked up Jing Lu's phone next to his pillow and handed Liu Er.

And Liu Er comes down from bed, enters a password, successfully unlocked.

After a minute he passes the phone back to Zhou Zhou.

Zhou Zhou a look, laughed until the bed was shaking. 

The next morning, the sun was full and spilled into the dormitory, waking up the students of Nan Da University.

And Liu Er was woken up by a gust of overcast wind.

He opened his eyes and looked at Lu Jing. In front of him, his height advantage allowed him to look directly at Liu Er on the upper bunk. 

His face was so black that he could rival Lord Guan.

"F**k! "Liu Er said, "What are you doing in the early morning?" "

Lu Jing didn't speak, and squeezed the phone with his well-proportioned hands, and dropped it in front of Liu Er.


<3 Buy us a coffee to help support our website and work <3 Thank you <3

https://ko-fi.com/romuse99875

Post a Comment

0 Comments